This is why I avoid Greek internet

They say that one image is one thousand words and in this case it’s true. I won’t say much, the image speaks for itself. This is a screenshot from the most popular Greek site. I followed this link from twitter. The article I was looking for was buried deep and I had to scroll, and scroll and scroll.

As you can see the article takes up 5% of the page (counted in pixels). The rest 95% is ads, menus, ads, offers, ads and some ads.